Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Reggae Dancing in Heaven

Last Thursday my mom died in my dad's arms at home. She left us quietly and is no longer in pain. I miss her like crazy and each day is a new struggle to get past the tears and sadness. Tonight I am going through pictures for her Celebration of Life and scanned in a few of my favorites. Even though my mom isn't here with me, I know exactly where she is. She is up in heaven, dancing in the sand at a Bob Marley concert and I know that she has the best tan there :)
Thanks to all of my friends for their love, support and prayers. Your strength has pulled me through these rough times.

3 comments:

  1. Tara, My prayers are with you during your time of loss!! Your mom might be up there at that concert in the sky with my step-dad!!! He was a big fan!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tara,
    Your Mom is BEAUTIFUL. Thank you for sharing her with us:)
    May the memories of her comfort you and your family in the days ahead.
    I'm here if you need me...
    Love,
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so, so sorry. I know I keep saying that, but I am. I can't believe I never saw pics of your mom before this! I'm so glad she was able to die on her own terms--peacefully in your dad's arms with you by her side.

    ReplyDelete