Sunday, April 5, 2009

Objects in the Box are not as Large as They Appear

So to say that I've gotten a little chubbier since losing my mom is an understatement. I've done my share of emotional eating since she was in the hospital and it's all caught up to me. I've decided to grab the big old bull by the horns and I started Weight Watchers online this week. So far, so good. I'm allowed to eat a certain amount of points per day so obviously I try to maximize those points. Yesterday at the grocery store, I stumbled upon these little gemstones that are only 1 point. After I opened the box and pulled one out, I darn near pee'd my pants laughing at the minute size. And get this, they aren't even filled with cream! LOL They literally are the size of my pinkie (see image #2). Total bait and switch!


4 comments:

  1. You are the best! I really hope all is well:)
    Love,
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww ... cuuuute. That's what P would say to something so itsy bitsy like that!!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. ha ha!!! You know what Andrew (and Manny) would say to that....5! 5!

    ReplyDelete